Around the 1950's, the pharmacy was operated by the Baker's. Baker's Drug was a staple for Woodson County. The adults and children alike enjoyed the merchandise and Soda Fountain - managed by Zola Baker.
Rendered photo to show the actual colors of the building and painted mural on the side of the building.
Yates Center Pharmacy
In the 1970's the original pharmacy burned down, leaving a bare vacant lot on the south corner of the square. Later, Jay Atkin, RpH, purchased the pharmacy. This is a photo of the current building.
Jerry Sedlacek, RpH, purchased the pharmacy in the 1980's, recently selling the store to Randee (Corns) Ruppert, Pharm D, in 2019.